– Helps prevent weed sprouting.
– Helps prevent damages caused by insects.
– Helps prevent erosion due to climatic conditions, such as wind, rain and frost.
– Continually heals small cracks from any paver movement
– Resilient in freeze thaw cycles
– Perfect for hot or cold climates
It also stays firmly in place, which is particularly useful for swimming pool edges and sloped entrances. Here are some advantages:
– Can be used for paver joints up to a
maximum width of 1 inch
– Sets at above freezing temperature 32°F
– Can be applied even if rain is expected
(minimum 1 hour after sand installation)
– Does not stain paving stones
– Concrete Pavers with false joints
– Intact pallets can be stored outside
– Plastic bag